As an Technical Pre-sales specialist or consultant, you’ll be pitching solutions to customers in general & On a daily level your job is likely to include:
- Assisting the sales team to understand the pain points of the clients
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Presenting your solution to the client along with the account rep
- Enable the sales team with required tech-skills & assisting them in passing through the learning path to achieve the mandated competencies.
Skills & Qualifications
In most cases, you’ll need to be educated to degree level with technical(engineering with computer science background), possibly with relevant
- Work experience of atleast 2+ Years.
- Excellent selling skills & technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- superb vocational, Presentation, Negotiating skills & ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- The Passion towards playing with latest technology solutions & platforms